[OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1 (attention Walt)

Subject: [OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1 (attention Walt)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:03:08 +0000
I might just do that, or something similar.  Easy is usually preferred by the
occasionally lackadaisical.

However, I have a couple of questions.  I'm not sure I understand all I know
about this undertaking.  Somebody answer me these:

(1) Are we supposed to send one photo, like for TOPE, or however many we can
get in focus in one day?  (One's enough for me.)

(2) Are we supposed to include shooting data, like for TOPE, or just eschew any
sort of record-keeping?

(3) If the answer to (2) is yes, include data, then how much?  Just camera and
lens, or everything from finger used to trip the shutter to underwear color and
type of fabric, if any, worn when the shot was made?  (Personally, I prefer
sackcloth to burlap, and none to some sometimes.)

Walt, who likes to know the rules so he can decide in advance which to violate

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>