[OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:20:41 +0000
I might need a one-day deferral my own self.  The nextdoor neighbor's younger
sister up and dropped dead of a heart attack yesterday.  She was only 44.
(Yes, it's "that" nextdoor neighbor, and her sister was just as much fun.
We'll miss her.)  Anyway, the funeral is going to be Sunday, and I've
volunteered to pick up some relatives at the airport who are flying up from
Miami and to handle a couple of other transportation duties that day.  You have
no idea how much I hate going to "the world's busiest airport," particularly on
a holiday weekend.  :-(  Shows how much I like my nextdoor neighbor, I guess.

Anyhow, I don't think any photo opportunties that might present themselves
under these circumstances would be, to say the least, appropriate, although I'd
bet the late Andrea would consider a shot of her in the box a real hoot.

At least the college bowl games normally played New Year's Day have been moved
to Monday, so I won't miss drinking beer and watching football all day and half
the night.  Maybe I can find a way to pop outside and shoot something during a
halftime.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from