[OM] >(OM) OT Gormless oiks

Subject: [OM] >(OM) OT Gormless oiks
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:08:18 +1300
Hello Andrew,

I was looking for some thing else and tripped across this 2001 stern
contribution from you.

Did you ever manage any of these shots?
... Quote ..  ......................
Now I WILL attempt photos of gormless oiks - the idea of photographing
tourists appeals to me enormously. My Zuiko 28/2 should be just right to
get the entire sullen, sweaty brood in shot. A curious revenge indeed,
treating wild animals as sensible and the roiling edge of humanity as
animals. I may even come up with a suitable model release - something along
the lines of "If you want to make a nuisance of yourself looking like that,
I reserve the right to photograph you for the amusement of others. Don't
bother to sue - no court could possibly take YOU seriously."

I look forward to this.  A TOPE topic?

Brian