[OM] Re: Odyssey Cameras - routing

Subject: [OM] Re: Odyssey Cameras - routing
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:23:45 -0800
I envision the routing will be more flexible and less predictable than
originally planned.

I hope EVERYONE who will commit to posting 4 pictures, will get a chance to
use the camera. The responses I received to my survey said almost all
participants would keep everybody notified about when they receive the
camera and when they send it.

I'll try to collect as many names with contact info as possible in the area
of the camera. The people who signed up on the original list will each be
contacted when the camera is near them. Others who respond to the hopefully
regular announcements of where the cameras are, will also be offered the
opportunity.

Maybe we can find someone early on who will intentionally post really bad
pictures so that participants won't be intimidated by the consistant high
quality that we started with ;-) Great works of art are great, but snapshots
of the local area of a Zuikoholic are every bit as good for this project!
Hopefully we will get a lot of pictures of something that is of significance
and shows something about the location of each Zuikoholic.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Nice!  Has it been decided if you're going to go with the original list,
or will it start over?  Will those of us who weren't on the original
list, but are willing to commit to this one, be able to participate?

Bruce

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Odyssey/cameras.htm

-jeff