[OM] FS - Auto Extension tubes & lens hood

Subject: [OM] FS - Auto Extension tubes & lens hood
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:19:44 EST
In an attempt to have my smallest sale ever, I am offering two small but
essential items.  Both include postage in the USA and can be shipped  overseas
for a small addition charge.

1) Original slide on metal hood for the 2.8/35, 1.8/50 and 1.4/50.  It  is
also the proper hood for the 1.2/50 and the 3.5-4.5/35-70.  Includes a
slightly
bent original box.  The hood is mint with no signs of  use.  $12

2) Very lightly used set of Vivitar auto extension tubes for the Olympus OM
or e-1 with 4/3 adapter and OM lenses in manual mode .  They also  could also
be used with the Can*n full frame digital cameras with the proper  adapter.
The set consists of a 36mm, 20mm and 12mm tube which can be used  individually
or in combination to allow for closer focusing with your OM  lenses.  I can
not imagine not having a set of auto tubes in my kit.   Sure you can focus
close
with your 50mm f3.5, but what if you don't want to get  that close to the
rattlesnake's eye? You use a telephoto lens and attach an  extension tube to
allow you to focus closer without getting so close.  It  even works well with
bugs
and butterflies or flowers.  Want to take  close-up of the inside of a flower
with your 16 or 18mm Zuiko?  You  will need an extension tube.  These include
the front and rear  caps and ship to you for $34.

Keep an eye on the list as I will be putting some more stuff on the list
over the next couple of weeks.  Might even have one of my "grab bag"  specials
again.  If there are any items you are looking for, you might  contact me off
list.  Anything from an OM 3 to a shoe 4 could be  available.  This is not a
sell off, but rather a thinning.  Seems like  I'm always thinning.  Perhaps I
should quit buying.  Where is that  they have those meeting?  Bill Barber