[OM] Re: Interesting Site.

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting Site.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:44:51 -0000
For fear that it is misinterpreted as being just another Olympus-dedicated
fan site trying to hitch a free ride, www.biofos.com is John Foster's site,
to the best of my knowledge.  Quoting Olympus Japan's own "Pursuit" for
January 2003:

==
Among collectors of early Olympus cameras, John Foster is a man of legendary
dedication and expertise. His previous book, "Olympus  Viewfinder Pen
Cameras -- A Definitive Guide for Collectors," firmly established his
reputation as one of the world's leading experts in the field. Indeed, his
personal database on the subject is probably rivaled only by the Olympus
Optical Co., Ltd. corporate archives in Japan.  Now, to the delight of
enthusiasts and serious collectors everywhere, John has published a new
work, "Olympus Pen SLR Half-Frame System Cameras -- A Definitive Guide for
Collectors."
==

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/magazine/pursuit/worldvision/jan2003/ap.cfm

--