[OM] Re: Mac right delete key

Subject: [OM] Re: Mac right delete key
From: robburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:23:32 +0000
On my Mac G5 dual 2.0 Ghz processor key board the delete right button is in a
keyboard section between
the alphabet keyboard and the numerical keyboard. It is on the left side of
that section. Moving straight
down, the keys are F14 key, Help key and Delete key, which has right pointing
arrow with an X in it under
the word "delete."

Robert