[OM] Re: Spiratone Fisheye 12mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Spiratone Fisheye 12mm
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:39:50 -0500
Thanks for your advice. I am looking for a fisheye but I probably cannot swing
the
ZUIKO and the Sigma's are hard to find. The other choice is a Russian.

I have been wanting 'that' interesting perspective for a while now. Now that I
have the
MF-1...I really would like to get fisheye.

I am also wondering if I should get a new 50mm F2 Macro for the E.

- Ali