[OM] Re: Gold 35RC on oboy - fake!

Subject: [OM] Re: Gold 35RC on oboy - fake!
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:12:20 +1100
LOL!  I might send him an OM-1 and get him to make an anniversary edition
for me...he's obviously got a production line going.

And he seems to be attracting some interest, the gold OM-2SP has 8 bidders
so far.

Interestingly #7570227928 (different seller) is an auction for a gold OM-1
that ended 14 Dec with one bid at EUR 450.00 but from what I can see it
doesn't appear to be a genuine item.

Andrew McPhee