[OM] Re: First E-1 shots part 2

Subject: [OM] Re: First E-1 shots part 2
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:10:39 -0600
Jerry Smith wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/17583384@N00/76750012/in/photostream/
>
>  I'm on the digest, so if this works or doesn't, would
> someone please contact me off-list and let me know.

email sent.

Nice shot, Jerry! I like the juxtaposition of colors -- they really say
"sunset" to me.

Also makes me want to buy an E-1. I was so close to buying the oBoy one
that was posted the other day. I'm _still_ thinking about it.

I apologize if this question has been asked before (feel free to point
me at the archives; a few minutes of my searching came up empty) --
anybody on this list own both an E-1 and an E-500? At effectively the
same price, which would you-all go for?

Steve