[OM] Re: [Photo] First run on snow

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] First run on snow
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:27:29 -0700
Johan,

What a cutie she is. It looks like she likes the snow and that's an
important thing when the parents like to play in it.

I've been buying tents and just bought an interesting one from Hilleberg of
Sweden. It's a one-person model called the Unna. It looks like a good design
but the pole sleeves are a little tight. I've had one of their Bivanoraks
for a while but have never needed to use it. Do you use their gear?

/jmac