[OM] Re: #435

Subject: [OM] Re: #435
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:49:50 -0000
Hi Jeff,

Sorry no colour for comparison. I certainly couldn't predict what the filter
would do :-) The background was barely visible in the mist and I knew that
the filter should make it seem mistier and in so doing increase the
separation of the elements at the top of the shot.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham
----
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>