[OM] OM3ti spotted

Subject: [OM] OM3ti spotted
From: Alexander Lecarme <aleclecarme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:59:31 -0500
Dear Members,

Before I put it on ebay, here is my beloved OM3ti for sale. It's just
too good for what I do with it and keep it in a box, afraid to scratch
the paint. Which I did here and there, on the sides and on the back.
Also has a small ding next to the exposure counter, origin unknown and
doesn't affect anything. The tripod socket is slightly damaged but
doesn't prevent the use of tripod or other.

Bought three years ago on photogon from it's original owner. Very
little use since. I still prefer my OM1!

Last serviced on 5/28/05. A missing screw at the bottom of the plate
reported.

Clean inside and out.

Comes with original box, manual, worn case, worn strap and cap.

Most Sincerley  wishing you happy holidays,

Alexandre Lecarme

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: DSC02564.jpg

-- Type: text/plain