[OM] Now for a real question

Subject: [OM] Now for a real question
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:52:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi Joao and welcome to the list.
  You have been given a very good advice so far (but I have two more digests to
go through...:)  The only thing I could add, is that you don't have to spend a
fortune if you don't need the extra speed.  I don't know anything about Tamron,
but in the Tokina line, there are SZ lenses that perform better than the ATX,
which is their "pro" line, but as I said, their max aperture is much
smaller...so you have to decide what you need
  This is a link to an excellent website that gives you the lens basics and
also have some reviews.
  http://www.photodo.com/
  Take your time, relax and enjoy the growth of your collection...coz you cant
stop now, as the other addicts on this list would attest...:)
  Boris
  P.S.  Don't tell the other members that I send you to that website...

Yahoo! Shopping