[OM] Re: D200 is out

Subject: [OM] Re: D200 is out
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:33:04 -0500
Nikon really needs to up the ante if they want to have any chance of
competing with the Canon juggernaut.  At this point, they have to
offer more for a similar price in order to win back some market share.
 It'll be interesting to see if the new models address the noise
problems the current and older models have.

I still consider Oly a dark horse in the race -- and make no mistake,
the dSLR market is a race for market share.  Once people commit to
lenses and accessories it's much harder to get them to switch.  Hence
Canon's triple rebates.

IMO, of course./ScottGee1