[OM] Re: Where's the Odyssey camera got to?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's the Odyssey camera got to?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:05:32 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 8:33:56 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

I've  experienced a couple of Texas springs.  If I recall correctly, the last
 one occurred along I-10 between Beaumont and Winnie.  We rolled the  windows
down and enjoyed it immensely.  :-)

The one socially redeeming quality of Winnie is that that is where you turn
south to go to High Island for some of the best birding on the Gulf Coast.
Oh yes, there is also a pretty good seafood restaurant there.  Our seasons  are
not too long as Walt has noted.  Summer being the exception.  Bill  Barber