[OM] Re: [lens] [way-OT]Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] [way-OT]Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:52:39 +0000
No, and for so many reasons:

1. Way out of my price range (and probably my driving capabilities).
2. Not enough room for the gear.
3. I want to "buy American" at least one more time.
4. Lotus may not be in the financial straits General Motors finds itself in, so
may be less amenable to making a "good deal" for a good ol' boy who really
don't give a s**t if he buys one or not.
5. I really actually kinda like the little Toontown truck.  Goes with my watch.
 I'll need to find a window-sticking Roger Rabbit, though.
6. And, as Wayne pointed out, the SSR comes in ricochet silver metallic, a most
appropriate color.  Although that's about the color of the OM-4Runner, I doubt
I'd get them confused.

My mind is made up, pending the kind of deal I can make, and whether or not I
wake up tomorrow wondering, once again, what the hell I was thinking yesterday.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --