[OM] Re: E-1 now racing cars

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 now racing cars
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:04:17 -0800
Those days were years and years ago but we used to race at Westwood in
Vancouver, BC, Speedway in Victoria, BC, SIR in Kent, WA and PIR in
Portland, OR. We ran CASC/SCCA and had a great time. Couldn't afford to do
it nowadays.
Barry H

At 06:09 AM 12/9/05 -0800, you wrote:
>Wow, that's very interesting.  Where did you race them?
>  One of the highlights of my childhood when it comes to cars was to go
and see the Rally Championship when it passed through my country.  My
favorite was Renault Alpine A110, which later got replaced by Lancia
Stratos, another Italian car with awesome sound...