[OM] Re: Good BIN on 100/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Good BIN on 100/2.8
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:30:39 -0000
I hoped you would chime in on this AG - I knew it was close to yours, but
wasn't sure if it was the right side of the cut-off or not.

For those who did not read between the lines of AG's post, I understand him
to be saying that this lens ought to be a particularly "good 'un", or in
Walt's terms "a keeper".  Even for use on an E- body.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the OM1 comes boxed (and it sounds like with
Styrofoam inserts too).

And I also forgot "No connection"!

--
Piers