[OM] Re: UPS update

Subject: [OM] Re: UPS update
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:41:06 +0000
I've actually had more problems with FedEx than with UPS.  In many years, the
only problem I've had with UPS was a few months ago when a package that was due
to be delivered on Friday got left on the truck and I didn't get it until
Monday.  Big deal.  It was a Panasonic DVD player than I'd have been better off
not buying anyway.

Our house number is 2695, and because of an apparently dyslexic FedEx delivery
person, we became well acquainted with the good folks at 2965, because we
frequently visited each other bearing mis-delivered packages.

As for USPS, no problems, except our mailman is sort of a sourpuss.  He's
efficient, but I bet his face would crack if he smiled.  I fully expect him to
go postal any day now.  That's why, when he comes to the door with a package, I
keep my hand on the Ruger Blackhawk .41 magnum that lives by the front door.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --