[OM] Re: re WTT

Subject: [OM] Re: re WTT
From: Jim Brokaw <j.l.brokaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:54:43 -0800
on 12/7/05 11:12 AM, Benikesh at benikesh@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have been informed by a list member that my  proposal to trade PenF
> equipment to the  list,  in return for  the best offer, violates list
> ettiquette
>
> I had no idea tha I was doing anything wrong, and if such is the  case,
> please accept my most humble appologies, and  ignore  the proposal.
>
> Sorry if I have offended.
>
> Ira

Hmm - It sure won't offend me. Why don't you post what equipment you have
that you'd consider getting rid of, and see what kind of offers you get. IMO
Olympus is Olympus, and Pens might even be closer to OM's than some of the
many digicams that get regularly discussed on this list. Besides, remember
that if anyone other than the List Mum tells you to do or not do something
it's worth just about what all the other free advise on the internet is
worth... including my suggestions. Just be polite and grown-up
(relatively...) and see what you get.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...