[OM] Re: Barnyard poker? [was pig pics]

Subject: [OM] Re: Barnyard poker? [was pig pics]
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:50:03 -0700
Moose would probably tell you there are all kinds of turkeys in Berzerkly,
human and otherwise. I was checking some timber last fall and there were
about 15 in a flock there and they let us get within about 50 feet before
they walked off. A flock flew in front of my van on the way home and I hit
one. Luckily it was on the windshield corner post so it only broke the
turkey. It made a big thump. /jmac