[OM] Re: The Internet is evil, evil, evil, I tell you!

Subject: [OM] Re: The Internet is evil, evil, evil, I tell you!
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:37:54 -0800 (PST)
I can honestly admit that even if Al Gore hadn't invented the Net, I would have
the same amount of gear I have now.
  Would it be the same gear? That's a different subect...I always check the Net
before buy.
  Boris

  from Andrew McPhee
  For 20+ years I made do with an OM-1, a 50/1.8, 28/3.5 and a 135/3.5...then
I discovered internet buying and my OM system has exploded.  90% via yaBe,
the other 10% from list members.

Heck, I don't want the latest digicam because there's so much good
pre-loved OM stuff still to acquire!

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/

 Yahoo! Personals