[OM] (FS) 8mm f2.8 and 50f2 OM-Zuiko's and some OM-4's

Subject: [OM] (FS) 8mm f2.8 and 50f2 OM-Zuiko's and some OM-4's
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:46:05 +0100
Hello,

it has been a long time. Due to circumstances I am selling two real
classic Zuiko's with a real DOF scale :)

1. An 8mm f2.8 circular fisheye, perfectly clean from fungus or
scratches, some normal brassing on metal parts, but the black paint on
the back of the front element is "bubbling" a bit. This does NOT affect
image performance however. (new elements are available through John H).
  Asking price: 600 euro / 700 us $

2. My surpluss reserve 50mm f2 Macro, Real Manual Focus, built in hood
and DOF, in wonderfull condition: 300 euro / 350 us $

3. a matching stylish classic brassed OM-4 with 4Ti circuit, mechanical
and optical in good condition: 200 euro / 240 us$

4. a matching EXC+ OM-4 with 4Ti circuit, like new: 300 euro / 350 us $

I have a paypal account, prices excluding shipping from belgium

Regards,

Iwert.