[OM] Re: Wildlife Photographer of the Year (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Wildlife Photographer of the Year (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 20:47:44 +1100
A clear fake - the fish is dead and the heron a half-tame zoo bird.
Obvious really. Feed them often enough and the buggers will pose for
you and stick a claw out for a piece of bread or meat afterwards. We
know them by name, they know where we live.
Damn birds, they follow us around the house, tapping on the windows
for lunch. Some of them call down the chimney. Taking a quick pee in
the garden and looking up to find a kookaburra watching you intently
is a very unnerving experience.
AndrewF