[OM] Re: WTB

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 02:14:17 +0000
The same guys have a somewhat pricey alternative to the Olympus flash shoe ring
http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/flash/index.html

The RRS flash arm will work with almost any lens but mounting a bellows to the
RRS rail would probably require making custom brackets to hold the lens and
body fittings taken from the bellows.

I think a list member picked up an Olympus flash shoe ring from KEH almost a
year ago. That was the last one I noticed. (I do remember a couple selling on
yabe for roughly $100 but don't remember how long ago). KEH sold two dual T28
setups in the last couple months. They don't have much now but you should watch
them closely.

Good luck and go slow. It can be expensive.
-jeff