[OM] Re: Dented M-1 description on yabe

Subject: [OM] Re: Dented M-1 description on yabe
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:56:29 -0800
I received another email saying that he would recheck, that he had added the
note last week.

Judging by his email address he may be a photo happy dentist in California
(or work for one). Perhaps very active in the California Dental Association.
Maybe if I lived in the right place I could have had photos taken of my
teeth using an M-1 ?

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I got the answer:

" Item: Rare Clean Seldom Seem 72' Olympus M-1 Collector (7564595418)
" This message was sent while the listing was active.
" greystoke74 is the seller.
" Please see additions to listing added early this week.  Thanks Dan"

He has indeed subsequently answered (or not, if you actually read the
question he was asked!!!!) a question and has mentioned the dent.
Frankly I think he's disingenuous. If it were an honest mistake he
should change the description, and offer all bidders the chance to
withdraw.

Regards,

Simon