[OM] Re: Great Whites and more

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Whites and more
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:55:11 -0500
The seller with id "docaibolit" may be related, given that the ads use
the same fonts and presentation.  Check out 7567442916 , which is for a
good looking Tamron 80-200mm F2.8 zoom. In this case, the BIN is US$249,
which is more reasonable than the prices from "Olympususa".  I have
always wondered how Eb*y has allowed this seller to use "new" in  a
misleading way....

Martin