[OM] Re: Compact flash cards

Subject: [OM] Re: Compact flash cards
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:18:12 -0800
Jerry Smith wrote:

>   Hello all,
>
> I've seen all the discussions on cf cards, I was
>wondering where yall have gotten the best deals on
>SanDisk Ultra II 1gb cards? I finally purchased an
>E-1, of ohboy, it should be here mid week.

It changes all the time, or at least used to. B&H had the best price for
the last one I bought. Only a good price if you are buying other stuff
at the same time to spread shipping costs, though. I think I saw the
same price at Costco a bit ago.

Right now, Amazon looks best. They show a $20 rebate for sales through
12/05 and have free shipping, for a net delivered cost of $69.99
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/rebates/B0000CD0B7/ref=dp_rebates_1/002-2881950-1521667?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc>

Moose