[OM] For the gun nuts among you

Subject: [OM] For the gun nuts among you
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:08:34 -0500
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.theboxotruth.com/

Many pictures. Mebbe they used an OM?

See how padlocks hold up, and how movies lie...

tOM
<

Most of us already knew all that.  But if you really, really need to open a
padlock with a handgun, you shoot it from the top.  However, a big hammer
is a much more better tool, though still not as good as heavy-duty
boltcutters.  Anyway, the padlock is almost always the strongest part of
whatever it is intended to secure and, as often as not a good, swift kick
will get you in.

Please don't try anything you see in motion pictures or on television.
They never get anything right.  I keep looking for a 38-shot Glock,  the
bomb with the red LED timer, the parking spot right in front of wherever
I'm going, or one of those beautiful, horny bimbos who won't rat me out to
the wife.