[OM] Re: OT: eekBay selling instructions?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: eekBay selling instructions?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:38:46 +0000
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]

> Didn't Walt take a course in how to do it more better? But he was already
> retired wealthy so maybe he didn't take good notes.

Signed up and paid.  In the wee small hours of the morning of the day of the
course, we were awakened by ominous sounds coming from the basement.  Long
story made short: 10-year-old water heater sprung a serious leak.  Wife refused
to leave home without a shower and refused to take a shower without hot water.
Sissy woman!  And I ended up spending the morning "helping" the plumber, for
which I think he charged extra, seriously diminishing that purported wealth.
Still haven't sold anything on the Bay, although I'm daily paving more and more
of that big, wide road to hell.

From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]

> Some toothless redneck who lives 'third swamp on the left' - no problem.

[snip]

And Andrew's getting just a little too personal here!  I haven't done anything
to him lately.  Have I?  Besides, we live on the hill overlooking the swamp.
:-)

Walt, confirmed, verified, and certifiable

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --