[OM] Re: Changing accounts

Subject: [OM] Re: Changing accounts
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:59:22 -0800
The click to verify subscription response took less than 5 minutes to be
received. After the verify I was getting email within an hour.

I've been unable to unsubscribe the old account. But unfortunately AT&T
was/is delaying some emails and not others so I canceled the email account
which should unsubscribe it.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>

Anyone have advice for how much time usually elapses between putting a
'subscribe' request through and when it actually goes into effect?  I signed
up my new email account several days ago and so far, nothing's changed.

John Hermanson