[OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:51:20 +0000
I've got a pair of Olympia "People" C/PM computers, circa 1984 or so: German
engineering, built like a tank, meant to last a lifetime, and obsolete before
they came off the boat.  A 10MB hard drive was only $999.  I don't know if they
still work; they've been in the basement since 1987, and they're going to the
next county-sponsored electronics recycling event.

I had just got started with Olympus camera gear, so getting an Olympia computer
just seemed to have a certain symmetry.  Go figure.

Walt, who has Olympus binoculars too

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --