[OM] Re: Anyone with Nikon rangefinder experience?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone with Nikon rangefinder experience?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:40:05 -0800
The spirit of Doris Fang lives. She was a list member who made the
most incredible finds at garage sales. Mind if I ask how much you
paid for this highly regarded camera?

Nikon rangefinder page here also shows the SP limited edition that
was reissued in black finish in 2005.
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/htmls/models/
htmls/s2_s4.htm

Winsor