[OM] Re: [OT] SW Recommendations,

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] SW Recommendations,
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:30:37 -0800
I've had some really nice results with autostitch, once I tweaked it off
its default settings. The default settings don't produce very good
results--the images stitch well but end up too small and somewhat
posterized. 'Tis easy to tweak a bit though, and get really amazing
results for so little effort.

I also was using Panorama Factory for some time and getting good
results, but it was getting a bit long in the tooth and newer stuff
seems to be quite a bit better (although, to be fair, I hadn't updated
PF in a long while).

---
Scott Gomez