[OM] Re: St Paul de Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France

Subject: [OM] Re: St Paul de Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:48:41 -0000
Jonas, if you are willing to look outside Sweden, try Peak Imaging in UK.
In my experience they are of very high quality.  This is what they offer for
120 film to CD (though I have only used 135 service so far):

"CD Archive 120  A high resolution CD-ROM produced from 120 roll film at
time of processing. Each image on your film is scanned to a TIF file that's
suitable for up to 10 x 8 or 10 x 10
photo-digital prints (when using our digital print services). Each image
opens out to approximately 24.8Mb. 2 days in-lab time. Price including film
processing per 120 roll film (negative or transaparency) GBP14.95"

http://www.peak-imaging.com/htmls/imagescd.htm

They also offer custom scanning at various resolutions, at prices to match,
eg a 50-99MB scan on CD for GBP29.

--
Piers