[OM] [OT] Going on Mini-Vacation

Subject: [OM] [OT] Going on Mini-Vacation
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:23:00 -0800 (PST)
Yepeeeey,
We are going on vacation.  This is the first one we are taking this year.
Taking the A200 and the OM1.  The OM PC stays home.
This time I have permission from the boss, to utilize the early and late light
any way I want.  I can do the late, but early is tough, even when on
vacation...:)
Wish me luck, may all the forces cooperate and I return with many keepers.
Boris