[OM] TOPE 24

Subject: [OM] TOPE 24
From: Duncan Paterson <depaterson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:00:49 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Olaf,

When is the closing date for submission for this TOPE?
I face a bit of a dilemma: I have several candidates,
one of which is as yet still undeveloped in my camera.
I'm unlikely to be have the opportunity to finish the
film in the next few days but I'd like to see how the
unseen photocompares with the alternative submissions.
If I don't manage to get it developed and, should I
choose it, scanned before the closing date would I be
permitted a slight extension?

Thanks, also for another great TOPE,
Duncan.