[OM] Re: Speaking of Squirrels...

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of Squirrels...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:46:56 -0500
We fed this little guy some Gerber baby food, like strained apples or
something like that. I know it wasn't milk.  I don't remember exactly as it
was 6-7 years ago.  I've seen film of people taking care of young otters.
They had to dress in long black shrouds so the creatures won't bond with
them.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743