[OM] TOPE 24: 7 cool new entries!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 24: 7 cool new entries!
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:15:56 +0100
Hi guys,

I've been ill for two days, but now I'm back and I've added most of the
entries that were sent in over the weekend. The only reason I couldn't
process all of them, is that some were sent to my Millennics address
(instead of the Axis one), and upon forwarding them, some were crippled
into unusable 'winmail.dat' files by Outlook. :(((
I'll inform the people who's entries didn't come through properly
privately, so they can re-submit to the Axis address...

Having said all that, the ones that did already make it comprise an
excellent set of new images, so I invite you all to take a look at them
at: http://www.tope.nl/gallery.html

Cheers!
Olafo