[OM] Re: [Kinda OT] Viewing images on a laptop as you shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: [Kinda OT] Viewing images on a laptop as you shoot
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:47:56 -0800
I can sort of understand shooting tethered in a studio and maybe wifi
for a sport shooter in a venue with wireless networking to the
internet for instant transferring pictures to a publication, but
adding a computer to shooting for anything else is just
incomprehensible to me.

I suppose that is the feature that proves the intent that the 5D and
D200 are the professional back up cameras to the 1Ds and D2X.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA