[OM] Re: St Paul de Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France

Subject: [OM] Re: St Paul de Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:06:53 -0800
Jonas Otter wrote:

>OM-1, Tamron SP 28/2.5, Ektachrome 100G
>
>http://jonas.otter.se/pictures/provence_200510_nbit/r001-027.jpg
>
>Scan is not brilliant, expensively done by photo processors,
>unfortunately I did not know one had to ask specifically for high
>resolution.

Very nice image.

The scan isn't really that bad, compared to some I have received. It's
just a little flat, but the histogram is complete, with nothing blown on
the top or lost on the bottom.

A quick perking up in PS shows that everything is there, just not
organized for optimum impact. I think the rocks may a little overdone to
get the fountain itself where I like it, but it shows the possibilities.
If it were mine, I would separate the two areas and adjust them
differently <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Eau.htm>.

Moose