[OM] Re: My favorite squirrel pic :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: My favorite squirrel pic :-)
From: philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:06:53 GMT
> I enjoy a good squirrel shot. However, I generally find that letting
> them know you've noticed--much less trying to photograph what you've
> noticed--may well get one slapped.

Indeed. I almost (operative word: almost) got a nice shot of a grey squirrel
climbing a tree on Sunday morning. The catch: my digicam died. No, not my
prized Oly C120, the cheap one I bought off Ebay for the sole purpose of
shoving in my pocket and forgetting about.

I pulled the thing out of my pocket, hit the "ON" button.. nothing. Did it
again.. "ERR 14". Pulled the batteries and tried again.. "ERR 14" again...

Said camera has now been replaced with a Kodak FunFlash "disposable" camera...
Which I intend to reload - take a look at
<http://www.camerahacker.com/re-use_camera/index.shtml> and
<http://www.in-picture.de/outrage/foto/kdultr_c/kdultr_c.htm>.

Of course, my new (well, new to me anyway) OM4 should be waiting for me when I
get home. I fully intend to take that with me on Sunday for a little "urban
safari". I have a pretty good idea where most of the squirrels are hiding :)

Later,
Phil.
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message sent by OakMailer, a free/donation-ware script
provided by Oakbox Productions http://www.oakbox.com.

Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address:
                              161.112.232.36