[OM] P.S.

Subject: [OM] P.S.
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:03:22 -0800 (PST)
I know I have sinned...read the last digest, before reading the previous two.
Before, I got distracted and did not include the fact that I also got the
lecture (by the same guy) of my life that I don't know what America is all
about and how everything is about the freedom shit...I think I am an angel...or
maybe my hair is up my ass and really violated his rights...what do you think?
Boris
P.S.2 here: Goldish Volvo stationwagon (kombi for the euros...:) NY
registration AWK8221...if you see him either flip the bird or tell him that he
does an excellent job defending the rights of the photographic community.