[OM] Re: want wide angle for om and also selftimer cover

Subject: [OM] Re: want wide angle for om and also selftimer cover
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 16:11:08 -0500
I've pored over a lot of Pop Photo lens reviews and "Subjective Quality
Factor" tables lately and can say that not many lenses (including the
vaunted Canon "L" lenses) manage to get Pop Photo's A+ rating on an
11x14 size print.  However, the Vivitar Series 1 19-35 does so and the
Samyang 18-28 comes very close.  Pretty formidable showing for lenses
that sell/sold new for about $139.

Now, if we could only believe that a "Subjective" rating from 1992 could
be equated with a "Subjective" rating in 2005.  Who knows.

Chuck Norcutt