[OM] Cameras For Sale

Subject: [OM] Cameras For Sale
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:47:38 -0600
Greetings All,
        In preparation for purchasing an E-thingy I am continuing to pare down
my OM collection. Up til now I've been selling off lenses which was the easy
part since I had way too many to begin with. Now comes the hard part...selling
off cameras which has come down to these items:

                Olympus XA.....$65   This camera is in very good condition and
functions perfectly. Glass is flawless.

                Olympus XA-4 Macro with strap...$110  This one is in good
cosmetic condition with flawless glass. The slide cover is
      a little stiff but otherwise works flawlessly.

                Olympus OM-4Ti Black....$475   Works flawlessly. Very good
cosmetic condition though there is a small scratch on
     the pentaprism and a few scuffs on the edges of the base plate.

        Photos available on request. Reply off List to
Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for looking,
Charlie