[OM] Re: OT Red Lobster

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Red Lobster
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 22:27:55 +0000 (GMT)
That gave me a chuckle!!!! I still remember the first
time I saw a small van - literally engulfed by a
bloody great lobster - being driven along North
Academy in Colorado Springs...at some speed.  Being a
"boyo" from the South Wales mining valleys I was
suitably impressed. Of course No camera with me to
record the event :-(   Regards John Duggan Wales, UK.

--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

.  Would you also
> believe that there
> is not a single Red Lobster restaurant in
> Massachusetts?  ................
>
> ps:  For non-US readers Red Lobster is a ubiquitous
> restaurant chain
> that is almost as common as dirt throughout the US.

> Chuck Norcutt

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK