[OM] FS Sunpak Flash bits & Linhof lens boards

Subject: [OM] FS Sunpak Flash bits & Linhof lens boards
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:09:21 +1300
All of these Sunpak flash look functional. However I have not tested
them. And am not able to test them. Postage to America or Europe should
be in the vicinity of $10, except for the Lens boards & Ext08 which are
heavier.

Please present all offers you feel are respectable. OTT would be nice
but not essential, as I want to get rid of them, without to much bother.
Hence my offering them for your consideration before other sales venues.

- One PT-1D "Dedicated shoe for use with Sunpak 'DX' Series electronic
flash unit" Officially it is for Pentax LX-ME-F cameras "and all other
hot shoe mount regular cameras". This comes complete with original box &
instructions.
- One Sunpak Electronic flash accessory Battery holder, for Sunpak
Autozoom 3600. This still has most of it's box, one end is missing.
- One Sunpak Spiral Synchro Cord 50cm/2' long. Comes complete with
original box.
- One Sunpak Ext08 - Dedicated system shoe module MX. RX. NE & STD only

- A couple Linhof lens boards.

Sorry Brian, but the recessed board is not available. It's the one I wanted.

David