[OM] Re: OT: XP PowerToys

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: XP PowerToys
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:03:32 -0400
A while back I had a problem with the automatic updates they have for
the OS and IE.  Even though I already downloaded the patches, it kept
reminding me to do so.  Again.  And again.

I asked for support and it took about two weeks to sort it out but a
couple gentlemen from India and I finally worked it out.

FWIW/ScottGee1