[OM] Re: The jury is back in, and the new TOPE theme results are in!

Subject: [OM] Re: The jury is back in, and the new TOPE theme results are in!
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:14:51 +1000
Cc: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
At 10:05 AM 27/10/2005 +0200, Olafo wrote:
>Technology
>Shadows/Silhouettes
>Low Angle/Dog's Eye View
>Rain
>Food
>Animals
>Still lifes
>Colour
>
>I'm happy with it, and I hope so is everyone else. :)

Great job Olafo, thanks for taking care of this for us.  These are good
themes, I'm looking forward to contributing.

It's a shame that "Low Angle/Dog's Eye View" will be next winter (in
Australia).  My first thought for that subject was one of the many snakes I
see on my mail run, I'm averaging about three per day at the moment.

I figure this would put an element of excitement back into my photography,
I'm in a bit of a lull at the moment.  Not too much excitement though, I'd
be using (at least) a moderate telephoto!

Andrew McPhee